Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Our Duty

Daily A Noble Thought - Oct 28



There are so many flaws due to habits. Those can be cleared step by step. No reform can come in by complaining of by talking harsh. Hence, we should look for mitigating the harm and eradicating the spam, by telling good and doing good. What we need to do, to inculcate good things is to teach 'Simplified Kundalini Yoga' to each family.  Due to this, mind sets, settles. Knowledge sharpens. If thinking power, intelligence, techniques are attained, all the benefits would be available like the treasure below them. All requirements needed for all people would be available.

One said, 'I would meditate and seek boon from God'. Other said, 'whatever you seek for, that would be deficient'.  Further told, 'while I meditate, if God asks me, what boon do you want? Do you want country?  Even then I would say No No.  I need good Intelligence'. The first one concurred.  Like that, if good intelligence is there, everything can be obtained through that.

Hence every man and woman in the family equally should learn 'Simplified Kundalini Yoga' which can improve intelligence; make it stronger; make it precise; to clear the impacts of all errors on ignoring this intelligence, ignoring the life; to prevent recurrence of those; thus to lead the life well.

Vethathiri Maharishi

No comments:

Post a Comment